PPG Industries Foundation
PPG Protective & Marine Coatings (PPG) is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services that are fit-for-purpose and are designed to deliver value for money and protect customers’ assets in some of the world’s most demanding conditions and environments, including:
- Infrastructure – our coatings are used on airports, bridges, pipelines, stadiums, water and wastewater treatment plants, water transmission and storage.
- Marine – coatings for new-build vessels, dry dock situations, inland marine applications and maintenance done at sea.
- Mining – our highly specialized coatings are used in a wide range of demanding mineral extraction situations.
- Oil, Gas and Chemical – we have a wealth of experience in highly specialized coatings protection for structural steel, storage facilities, process equipment, pipes and in passive fire protection. Our state-of-the-art technology is used extensively within the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry where assets are exposed to the most extreme corrosive conditions.
- Power – decades of innovation and investment have given us proven, durable products for a range of power sectors: fossil fuel, nuclear, hydroelectric, wind and transmission towers.
We have the scale and resources to deliver outstanding support with well-established operations in over 60 countries. Continuous development ensures that we provide optimal solutions for asset owners, contractors, fabricators and applicators across the globe, helping our customers to meet the challenges they face today and tomorrow.
Web Site: www.ppgpmc.com