Oliver Moghissi Memorial Scholarship
The NACE Foundation will award (2) two scholarships in the amount of $2,500 each to undergraduate students pursuing Chemical Engineering discipline, in memory of Dr. Oliver Moghissi.
1. Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program focused on the study of Chemical Engineering at an accredited college or university.
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
- Post-doctorate students are not eligible.
2. Candidate Evaluation
The following information should be included for review by the Selection Committee:
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript, including description of grading system for student performance
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
3. Application Guidelines
In addition to the information above, please be sure to review the General Scholarship Guidelines. Applicants must meet all Scholarship Eligibility Requirements and answer all required essay questions.