NACE Eastern Area Scholarship
The NACE Eastern Area Scholarship was created to recognize outstanding students within the NACE Eastern Area who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of science and/or engineering. The NACE Foundation will award one (1) scholarship in the amount of $3,000 on behalf of the NACE Eastern Area.
1. Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate science and/or engineering program related to the study of corrosion or corrosion control at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must have a permanent residence that lies within the geographic boundaries of the NACE Eastern Area.
- Student must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
2. Candidate Evaluation
The following information should be included for review by the Selection Committee:
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
3. Application Guidelines
In addition to the information above, please be sure to review the General Scholarship Guidelines. Applicants must meet all Scholarship Eligibility Requirements and answer all required essay questions.