NACE Detroit Section Scholarship
The NACE Detroit Section Scholarship was created to recognize outstanding students within the NACE Detroit Section who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of science and/or engineering. The NACE Foundation will award one scholarship in the amount of $3,000 to one (1) student with a permanent address or school address within the boundaries of the NACE Detroit Section.
1. Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted full-time in an undergraduate science and/or engineering program at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must either have a permanent residence or attend a college/university that lies within the geographic boundaries of the NACE Detroit Section.
- Student must have a current GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
2. Candidate Evaluation
The following information should be included for review by the Selection Committee:
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
- Supplemental Essay Question(s)
3. Application Guidelines
In addition to the information above, please be sure to review the General Scholarship Guidelines. Applicants must meet all Scholarship Eligibility Requirements and answer all required essay questions.